Disciplines: Celerity, Majesty, Vigor
Favored Attributes: Dexterity or Manipulation
Clan Bane (The Wanton Curse): You taste the romance in all things, but none so much as blood. Mortals are not just food. They are your obsession, and that fixation grows with every sip. Drink more than once, from any mortal, and you risk becoming emotionally dependent on your prey.
• Gangrel: It’s so precious, how relentlessly they chase the prey. Must be exhausting.
• Mekhet: They call us shallow. We call them concave.
• Nosferatu: All in all, and I have to think that strumming love is more cruel than tickling fear.
• Ventrue: Give them a series of puerile achievements to attain, and they’ll actually think they’re winning.
Note: If you wish to be added to this list, please put [[Category: Daeva]] on your main character page.
Inactive or Dead Daeva
Disciplines: Animalism, Protean, Resilience
Favored Attributes: Composure or Stamina
Clan Bane (The Feral Curse): The Beast lethargically coils under the R-Complex of most Kindred. But you and the Beast are as thick as thieves. It rises and rips out of your skin to protect you from the bad, bad world. But it has a price. It’s harder to resist the Beast’s call, harder still to remember why you should even want to.
• Daeva: Watch the peacock eat its own wings to make itself tame.
• Mekhet: The shivering Shadows are always watching. So we just ramble to places they fear to go.
• Nosferatu: The abandoned, half-finished sculptures of a lazy Beast.
• Ventrue: Heya, little brother. Did you know that you’ll last only as long as their termite towers? That’d make me nervous, staring down the mouth of forever.
Note: If you wish to be added to this list, please put [[Category: Gangrel]] on your main character page.
Inactive or Dead Gangrel
Disciplines: Auspex, Celerity, Obfuscate
Favored Attributes: Intelligence or Wits
Clan Bane (The Tenebrous Curse): Whispering shades and forgotten lore lurk in your blood. Secrets and information distill down to a weird substance in your Vitae. Attuned to the otherworldly, vampire banes express themselves more quickly in you. Sunlight, fire, and the long slumber of torpor pull at your dead body with a stronger tide.
• Daeva: Suffering unnatural lust towards a Serpent? Just look into her soul. Clears that right up.
• Gangrel: The Man and the Beast are having an amiable picnic in that Savage’s head. It’s rather disturbing.
• Nosferatu: You look how the Daeva feel.
• Ventrue: Those with the most schemes are always the most nervous when we walk into a room.
Note: If you wish to be added to this list, please put [[Category: Mekhet]] on your main character page.
Inactive or Dead Mekhet
Disciplines: Nightmare, Obfuscate, Vigor
Favored Attributes: Composure or Strength
Clan Bane (The Lonely Curse): You are an avatar of disgust. Dread and discomfort oozes from you, scabbing everything over in the putrid film of your rotting soul’s exhaust. Your body is warped, or the world around you warps. This could manifest in ways grotesque or subtle. Fear and all its gibbering siblings come easy for you. Most other forms of social communion do not. Yours is a lonely Requiem.
• Daeva: The Serpents tempt with spoiled fruit. We worms hide inside, eating your apple to the core.
• Gangrel: For us, the worst has fallen that can befall. For them, it’s still crawling out of their skins.
• Mekhet: They are the silence. We are the stage whisper.
• Ventrue: There is a moment — after the meticulous planning, the flawless execution, the perfect victory — a moment of triumphant respite. That is where we nest, in the shadow between seconds, waiting for you.
Note: If you wish to be added to this list, please put [[Category: Nosferatu]] on your main character page.
Inactive or Dead Nosferatu
Disciplines: Animalism, Dominate, Resilience
Favored Attributes: Presence or Resolve
Clan Bane (The Aloof Curse): Excellence breeds contempt. When people are puppets for your will and buildings are play pieces on a grand game board, it is hard not to become distant. It is so very easy for you to become detached from those people, places, and things that keep the Man secure in your breast.
• Daeva: Forever is wasted on those trapped in the tunnel of immediate gratification.
• Gangrel: We are the monarchs of lesser beasts, we do not become them.
• Mekhet: “Knowledge is power,” he sneered to me. So I made him sing everything he knew to me in falsetto.
• Nosferatu: If fear is your only tool, then every problem starts screaming.
Note: If you wish to be added to this list, please put [[Category: Ventrue]] on your main character page.
Inactive or Dead Ventrue