- +help index: Shows you the help list. +help <subject> to read about something on the list. Interesting subjects include beats, merits, mask, and dirge. You can dig even deeper with +help condition <condition> and +help merit <merit>.
- +who: Shows a list of players currently connected as well as their location in-game and if they are available for rp.
- +where: Shows a list of players and their location
- +finger <person>: Shows some IC and OOC information about a character and their player.
- look <object>/<player>: Shows the description of an <object> or <player>.
- +sheet: Shows your character sheet.
- +sheet/show <player>: Shows your character sheet to <player>.
- +status: Shows your current Vitae, Willpower, and Health
- +review: Shows the Aspirations/Breaking points/Favored Attribute and Justification you used in chargen.
- +xpaudit: Shows the record of all your XP spends
- +squees: Shows the record of all squees you have received
- +squees/given: Shows the record of all squees you have given
- +beatsheet: Shows your weekly beathseet
- +beatsheet/summary: Shows only the summary of the weekly beatsheet.
- +beat <Category>=<Description>: See Character Advancement.
- +xp/buy <What you want to buy>/<Level to buy it to>=<Reasoning for Raise>: Example: +xp/buy Strength/2=Bro Do You Even Lift? - Buy strength from your current level to 2 for the reason Bro Do You Even Lift?
- +xp: Shows you spent/unspent beats and your current XP tier.
- +help +conditions: Shows you how to use the automated conditions code
- +dt: Shows the Downtime you've spent this week.
- +dt/full: Also shows the Downtime you spent last week.
- +dt/show <name>: Shows someone your downtime spend.
- +upkeep: Shows the upkeep you need to pay for your Assets this week.
- +upkeep/money <ID>: Pays upkeep in RP (money) for an NPC.
- +dt/upkeep <ID>: Pays downtime upkeep for an NPC or group.
- +dt/upkeep <ID>=<amount>: Make a partial payment of downtime for an NPC or group.
- +boons: See boons owed.
- +boons/report: Detailed list of boons and reasons for them.
- +boons/add <Name>/<Amount>=<Reason>: Add a boon for given reason to a person.
- +vitae/upkeep: Pays vitae for a given NPC.
- +vitae/upkeep <who>=<amount>: Make a partial payment of vitae for NPC.
- +help feed: How to feed or donate blood to another
- +statuslist: Shows you where everyone ranks in the city's status
- +laurels Character Name/Reason:Cost: Harpy command to give or take away laurels automatically, 1 gives one laurel, -1 takes away one laurel
- +sponsor Character Name: Automated way to sponsor someone to citizenship
- +citizen Character Name: Automated way for the Prince to move Status 0 or Status S to Citizen
- +review: See answers for aspirations, goals, breaking points, and touchstones.
- +sheet: Review your sheet.
- +sheet/show: Show your sheet to someone else.
- +willpower <reason>: Spend a point of willpower for a reason.
- +willpower/regain <reason>: Regains willpower for a reason.
- +willpower/all <reason>: Regains all your willpower for a reason.
- +oldbie / +newbie: Shows the list of who has been around the longest or is the newest PCs online currently
- help @mail: Shows various things concerning the @mail system, like reading and sending.
- @Mail <name>=<Subject>/<Message>: Send a message to the recipient(s).
- +help bbread and +help bbpost: Shows various things concerning the bboard system
- +ibread: Influence board with the same commands as +help bbread just with i instead of b in front, allows anon posting
|+Myjob (+request) is a job system used to process OOC requests, beats, and more.
- +myjobs: Get an overview of your open jobs
- +myjob #: Get the details of job number #
- +myjob/add #=text: Add text to job number #
- +help buckets: Look up the proper bucket for your job to go into i.e. +request Wiki/Typo=There's a type in a place!
- +request title=text: Opens a new job to get a new trait for your precious beats, an investigation to start, equipment that you want to buy for Resource Points, etc.
- +willpower <amount>=job <number> : Spends willpower to job
- +vitae <amount>=job <number>: Spends vitae to job
- +sites/job <site ID>=<job number>: Uses a site to job
- +job/rp <job number>=<amount>: Spends RP to job
- +roll <#> / +roll <X + Y>: Rolls number of dice.
- +roll #=<Target>: Rolls pool or number of dice to a target.
- +roll #=Job <#>: Rolls pool to job #.
- +roll/switches=<pool>=<targets>: Rolls dice with given targets.
- +roll/9=<Pool>: Rolls a pool with 9/again dice.
- +roll/8=<Pool>: Rolls a pool with 8/again dice.
- +roll/Rote=<Pool>: Rolls a pool with rote dice (reroll all failures).
- +roll/Extended=<Target Number>/<Number of Rolls>=<Pool>: Roll an extended pool of dice at a target.
- +damage/agg #: You take # points of aggravated damage.
- +damage/bash #: You take # points of bashing damage.
- +damage/lethal #: You take # points of lethal damage.
- +heal <# of Vitae>: Heals 2 bashing per 1 vitae, 1 lethal per 1 vitae, or 1 agg per 5 vitae.
- Remember': If you have only agg in your damage boxes, use only #ofVitae that is divisible by 5, as it takes 5 vitae to heal 1 point of agg. Requests for refunds will not be entertained.
- Humans/Ghouls recover all bash damage and reduce 1 lethal to bashing at dawn.
- +travel territoryname: Automatically transports you to the main room of that particular district, i.e. +travel sagecroft
- follow <player>: Automatically follows a <player>.
- unfollow: Stops you from following.
- +map: Shows a map of Kingsmouth to help navigating the grid
- say <message>: Says <message> out loud.
- @emit <message>: Emits a pose to everyone in the room.
- pose <message>: Poses an action with your name in front of it.
- page <player>=<message>: Send a private message to other players. This can be used to speak to multiple people.
- think <message>: Send a private message to yourself.
- whisper <player>=<message>: Sends a private IC whisper to another player and sends a message to the room that you've whispered to someone giving them the opportunity to roll in the attempt to hear what you've said
- +txt <player>=<message>: Sends a private IC text message to other players, This can be used to txt multiple people.
- +channame message: Sends your message to the chosen channel i.e. +rules I need help with chargen please!
- @chan/gag channelname: Temporarily turns off a channel until you log off or ungag it
- @chan/ungag channelname: Turns a channel back on that you've temporarily gagged
- @chan/list: Shows you available channels you can speak on
- @chan/join channelname: Adds you to a channel
- @chan/leave channelname: Removes you from a channel
- @chan/title channelname=title: Offers a flavor text title before your character name on that channel (Note not all channels are equipped with this function)
- @chan/who channelname: Shows you a list of who has the channel turned on or gagged
- +bbscan: Shows you all unread bbposts.
- +bbcatchup #: Marks all posts on board # as read, use 'all' to mark everything as read.
- @aconnect me=#: Runs # when you connect. Good to use in combination with +bbscan and +events/date. Ex "@aconnect me=+bbscan; +events/date; +where"
- +help notes: Built in note system
- +help wardrobe: Built in wardrobe system
- +help watch: Shows you commands to see the login/logout of fellow players
- @idle me=message: Allows you to set an away message, when players page you they will see it
- help ansi(), help colors(): Shows you how to use color code