- Baron Isaiah Cartwright steps down from the Praxis, providing no explanation.
- Baronness Erica Lestrange (Invictus Nosferatu) takes Praxis.
- Baronness Lestrange is killed by Theban Sorcery.
- Archbishop Jeremiah Maren (Sanctified Mekhet) seizes Praxis.
- Wisteria (Gangrel Acolyte), Hierophant of the Circle, diablerizes Archbishop Maren and takes Praxis.
- All Sanctified are banished from the city. Those who refuse to leave are killed in a short but bloody war.
- Wisteria falls to the Beast and becomes draugr.
- The city is overrun by revenants and larvae as she continues to Embrace.
- August Radislav (Ventrue Acolyte) accepts the city's leadership. He gathers a band of warriors - mostly Acolyte - to put down Wisteria and address the major Masquerade issues. They disappear one night and are never seen again, but neither are Wisteria and her mindless brood.
- Julianna Carbry (Carthian Daeva) takes Praxis.
- Julianna Carbry is revealed to be a Vitae addict and in a perverted relationship with another Kindred. She is ousted from power, and both she and her lover are torpored until their addiction can wear off.
- After a brief period of lawlessness, Lady Stephanie Palmer (Invictus Daeva) takes Praxis, with the support of Baron Cartwright.
- Stephanie Palmer is killed by hunters. Two Knights of the Thorned Wreath, Radcliff Wallis and Samuel Hartcourt, die trying to protect her.
- Many of the remaining Kindred leave the city on the grounds that it has become too dangerous.
- Haze Riley (Mekhet Dragon) declares herself Prince, and invites anyone whose highest priority isn't dealing with the Masquerade to politely get the fuck out of the city.
- Haze Riley's Haven is burned to the ground. The culprit is never identified.
August 2009 - January 2015:
- The Ruling Council maintained a cautious balance, and all citizens have signed a contract agreeing that they will not attempt to seize Praxis, nor acknowledge anyone else who does, unless at least a two-thirds majority of the Ruling Council supports them. The Absent Prince rules over Kingsmouth.
- Tobias Steele (Invictus Ventrue) takes Praxis with support of thirty Kindred and fifteen against.
- Tobias Steele is assassinated by a strix-possessed vampire. Roland Eisenwinkel fall trying to protect him.
- Baptiste St. Yves (Carthian Ventrue) rallies more votes than River Delacroix (Lancea Daeva) and takes Praxis, then reforms several laws to introduce a limited term.